Monday, April 03, 2006

short hair

Since I was in DC for a week for the National Association of Community Health Centers conference I haven’t had much chance to make stuff. I did buy a paint by numbers kit at the National Gallery of Art on one of the days. I ordered room service and did a Kandinsky interpretation. After reading Nickel and Dimed I made sure to clean up after myself so I wouldn’t be making the maids work any harder than they already have to do. My flight was delayed an extra day because US Airways delivers poor customer service (as opposed to United, to whom I am still loyal), so I got home a day later than expected. Greta was home sick for the first time that Wednesday and John kept Elia home too. Since we were all home I took the girls to get their first haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment