Friday, April 14, 2006

Barbie Tray

Well, I finished the in box.  The grouting was unnecessary.  I felt it important to do something where the glass pieces met, especially on corners because it’s so sharp.  I first tried using hot glue, with or without glitter over the top.  It was tough to adhere glitter fast enough, tough to get an even stream of glue but it was impossible to keep from picking the stuff off.  Too much fun!  White glue was the next answer.  I put a stream of white glue on corners and put hot pink iridescent glitter over it.  The final, successful, stage three:  Glitter Glue!  Anyway, I’ll post a picture soon but the end result is an in-box suitable for Barbie.  Or Greta and Elia.




No comments:

Post a Comment