Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Elia lost a tooth



Elia had a tooth dangling by its root in her mouth when she jumped off the bus this afternoon. (Greta and Elia actually insist I catch them off the bus and jump into my arms everyday - goodness I love being home to meet them after school!). By the time I got my camera to take a picture to email to John the dangling tooth was out.


Oh, and as a crafty element, here's a picture of a baby hat I made the girls. Was/is too big for them so I wore it all day today since it's about 45 degrees here with a heavy cloud covering. I made a matching hat for John out of Italian blue wool fleece that same Christmas of 2001 but it was about twice the size of his head because I couldn't eyeball his size and he's got too big of a noggin for normal patterns. I guess I stopped sewing things for him that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment